Head Coach, Ian Sharman, is an experienced, passionate speaker offering informative and inspiring talks about about adventures around the world and lessons that apply to every one of us. He draws from his years as a competitive runner, racing in over 200 ultras and marathons on every type of terrain imaginable plus his experience as a Cambridge economist in the corporate world.
He is available to speak at Corporate events, running events and retail stores or similar. In recent years he's given talks to the military, corporations and running groups. Currently Ian offers keynote speeches directly through this website (contact him here) or via FMG Leading.
Presentation Topics Include:
- Motivational speeches tailored to your audience using examples from world class competition and extreme sports
- Lessons from competing at the top level in one of the hardest sports in the world
- All aspects of how to train and race a trail ultramarathon up to any distance for beginners to experts, including for specific events
- What you need to know to switch from road running to trails
- How to choose the right trail-running gear for training and racing
- Running multi-day races in mountains, deserts and coastal trails
Please contact us via the Contact page for more details.