Running has been a big part of Steph’s life since college, where she raced cross-country and Nordic skiing and was a two-time All American. After college she fell in love with trail running and started to compete in longer races, including winning the 2014 Western States 100 and a course record at the 2015 Lake Sonoma 50. She trains and races in the mountains year round and absolutely loves it, especially when helping others dial in their nutrition to nail races.
- PhD Nutrition & Exercise Physiology
- M.S. Exercise Physiology
- B.S. Health & Fitness Management
- Multiple Published Papers
- Member of American Society for Nutrition
- Member of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of American College of Sports Medicine