REMOTE GAIT ANALYSIS
We offer remote video gait analysis with Renee Metivier at Recharge Sport Gym in Bend, OR. Renee's been involved in elite running since 2005 and her qualifications are listed below.
Want to see how you can improve your form? Find out your specific injury risks and have a prehab plan to bulletproof your body?
Get a personalized running form evaluation with a functional movement screen. Check in to fine tune, increase efficiency, stay healthy, feel better, and get more out of your training!
From analyzing running form, specific mobility training, improving lifting technique, and optimizing core stability...use this analysis to help you be your best with a plan to help you get (and stay) there!
Includes running form evaluation, functional movement screen with muscle testing, analysis of injury risks, and a full prehab plan with demo videos and routines! Includes a 30 min follow up session to go over the plan after the initial 30-45 min session and any email follow up questions.
Price: $200. Contact us to arrange this as a stand alone service or in addition to signing up for a coaching package.
- NASM CPT-CES, Certified Personal Trainer and Correctional Exercise Specialist
- USATF Level 1 Certified Coach
- 15+ years experience as a professional athlete
- 2010 USATF Indoor 3,000m National Champion, 2012 USATF 20k Road National Champion, 2016 USATF 1/2 Marathon Trail National Champion, 2017 USATF Marathon Trail National Champion, 3×Treadmill World Records (Half Marathon, Marathon, and 50k in 2020), 2:27 Marathon PR
- 10+ years coaching & personal training from elite sport performance to helping injured athletes safely return to sport
Check out Renee discussing strength training for runners on the PodiumRunner Endurance Podcast here.